The following plugins have been reported to cause conflicts with Cart66
- Bad Behavior
- Incoming/Outgoing traffic to and from gateways is improperly flagged as “malware” and blocked resulting in failed orders.
- CJ Coming Soon
- Access to IPN page is blocked
- Event Espresso
- Sessions are started after header output. This can be fixed by commenting out session_start()
- WP Super Cache*
- Even after its deactivated and deleted, WP Super Cache sometimes leaves content in the .htaccess file which can break the cart functionality.
- Fast Secure Contact Form
- session_start() called regardless of session already having been started. It can be fixed by commenting out session_start()
*Note: Caching plugins cannot be used with any e-commerce site as it breaks the sessions used to store cart information.